Shipping and Receiving Manager
BNUTTY is a gourmet peanut butter manufacturing company that is growing every day. We are looking for self-driven and motivated people who are ready to work, problem solve and grow with our company. Our eighteen thousand square foot facility is equipped to handle the manufacturing and national distribution of our signature gourmet peanut and prospective applicants can be assured they are working within a company that adheres to the highest standards.
Shipping and Receiving Responsibilities:
Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in verifying and keeping records on incoming and outgoing shipments, and preparing items for shipment: Studies shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, orders, and other records to determine shipping priorities, work assignments, and shipping methods required to meet shipping and receiving schedules, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates. Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies. An ideal candidate for the Shipping and Receiving Manager position at BNUTTY must be able to adhere to a strict schedule of deliveries and communicate shipping and receiving concerns with the entire management team.
· Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
· Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
· Able to utilize digital and computer-based inventory and shipping
· Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
· Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
· Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
· Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
· Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.
· Familiarity with Fishbowl and other inventory management programs is beneficial but not required.
Shipping and Receiving Qualifications/Skills:
· Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock
· Receiving, stocking, and stacking
· Pulling, packing, and loading
· Able to lift 50 lbs.
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Strong sense of time organization and urgency
· Able to work independently and within a team
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
· High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
· 6 months logistics, retail, or customer service experience
· Forklift Certification within 90 days of job entry date