Chester Construction Services
Chester Information Technologies (Chester IT) is an information technology solutions, support and managed services provider focused on SMB, Education and State/Local Government environments. We offer our clients a comprehensive suite of solutions to allow them to focus on their primary business, knowing that we are there to facilitate and manage their technology services to enable them to be successful. We have been in the IT business for over 35 years and have built a large customer base in NWI.
We are now poised for significant growth and are looking for the right candidate to help us expand our business. This is a field sales position focused on new account acquisition. We are looking for an ambitious self-starter responsible for understanding and selling the products, services, and business problem solving solutions included in the Chester IT portfolio. Where necessary, Chester IT will provide sales engineering resources to assist the Account Executive in defining project scope and product recommendations.
The position is based out of the Chester, Inc. corporate office located at 555 Eastport Centre Drive, Valparaiso, IN. This is a commission based position with a base salary and unlimited commission potential.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meet or exceed your monthly sales quota
- Lead generation resulting in new accounts and revenue streams
- Generate or assist in generation of new accounts thru own efforts including; cold calls, client references, or other marketing endeavors
- Timely updates and maintenance of CRM database
- Recommend business solutions considering customer needs and Chester IT’s interests
- Creation of quotes and proposals for clients
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Chester IT supported products and services
- Leverage the sales tools and cross functional resources available
- Act as a liaison between customers and engineering staff to assure accurate project implementations. Maintain communication with customers during projects.
- Successful completion of training and certification requirements assigned by management
- Proficiency with Chester software related to job functions, typically a quoting tool, service management system, customer resource management service, and vendor web portals
- Contribute to the sales team by assisting other representatives’ clients during times where the clients’ normal sales representative is unavailable
- Attend Chester IT sales and general company meetings, as well as vendor and customer events as scheduled
- Stay abreast of current industry trends and how Chester IT customers are impacted.
- 3+ years of experience in technical sales
- Proven account acquisition success
- Effective consultative sales skills
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to promote IT services by telephone, email, face to face or virtually.
- Understanding of technical aspects of the IT consulting industry
- Ability to obtain necessary Certifications associated with products & services offered by Chester, Inc.
- Computer user skills required to access, use, and manage data within Chester Inc.’s software systems and vendor web portals
Chester IT provides life, health, dental, and vision insurance coverage to all full- time employees. A 401k w/match is available to employees after 1 year of employment with Chester.
Chester Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Apply at: http://www.chesterinc.com/chester-inc-careers/