We want to hold open interviews from 10am-4pm on the following dates:
Thursday, November 12th
Friday, November 13th
Monday, November 16th
Tuesday November 18th
Our Address is:
6370 Ameriplex Dr
Portage In, 46368
Resumes can be emailed to [email protected]
BNUTTY is a gourmet peanut butter manufacturing company that is growing every day. We are looking for self-driven and motivated people who are ready to work, problem solve and grow with our company. Our eighteen thousand square foot facility is equipped to handle the manufacturing and national distribution of our signature gourmet peanut and prospective applicants can be assured they are working within a company that adheres to the highest standards.
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities
The core duties and responsibilities of an Administrative Assistant revolve around supporting others. Their job duties can vary widely, not just from job to job, but from day to day at the same job. On any given day, they may perform a variety of tasks, such as:
· Answer phones, emails, text messages and other correspondence
· Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
· Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
· Assisting with shipping and receiving orders
· Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
· Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
· Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
· Skilled in Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Adaptable to different online and web-based applications
· Familiarity with the Salesforce CRM is beneficial but not required
Administrative Assistant skills and qualifications
In order to perform their various duties, an Administrative Assistant must exhibit many varied skills and qualifications. At the core, the Administrative Assistant is a support position, meaning that communications and decision-making are paramount. A few of the specific skills that all administrative assistants should possess include:
Decision-making: Administrative Assistants have to make independent decisions on a daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
Communications and collaboration: An Administrative Assistant must collaborate with other administrators and support personnel, management and clients on a regular basis.
Organizational skills: Organization and prioritization are the core elements of the Administrative Assistant's responsibilities. You must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important in a given list.
Writing: Spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and writing are essential to an Administrative Assistant, who must be proficient in a variety of styles, from creative to professional to technical to education and more.